Collection of Information :
The information is collected upon your registration on our platforms, while doing transaction or upon updating additional information to become the verified user.
The types of information collected are as follows:
1. Personal Information
Personal information means any information about an individual, who can be identified from that information (whether directly or indirectly), or other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Personal Information shall include information but not limited to the following:
- First name, middle name and last name
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Residential status
- Family Information (Only Names)
- Identification Documents
- Identification Document Number
- Sensitive Personal Information
2. Financial Information
Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
3. Biometric information
Technical information: these include information obtained from the device customer use to interact with us (type of device, including IP address, geographical location, device identification codes, mobile IME no and other features/data that can be used to identify a device).
4. OTP sent to you by your issuer bank or Namaste Pay platform exclusively to carry out transactions on Namaste Pay platforms.
5. Location information : our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
6. Your preferences : your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
Use of Customer Information :
The information that we collect from customers are used for the following purposes:
- To enhance customer experience and improve, develop, and determine tailored products/service to meet their preferences and needs.
- To operate and improve our Service.
- To verify customer’s identity, including during account creation, payment and password reset processes.
- To communicate about the relevant promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and/or advisories, offered by our Merchants.
- To abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes.
- To process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
- To send periodic emails related to your purchase and delivery of products and services that you have requested (through our platform).
Disclosure of information :
- Third Parties involved in Our Services: We may provide you services and products provided by third parties for use on or through Our Services or may offer services jointly with third-parties. We share user’s personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Service Providers: To provide services on our behalf, we employ other companies as a service provider. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Legal Protections and Law Enforcement: We may disclose user’s personal information to third parties when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Our Company, users, or others.
We may share aggregate or anonymous information about customers with advertisers, publishers, business partners and other third parties.
Retention of Data :
As per our policy, we do not keep customer’s Personal Data for longer than we need it. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is allowed under the applicable data protection laws or for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected or otherwise processed. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com.
Security of Information :
To safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we have adopted appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures consistent with applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations. All your sensitive information is transmitted through secure channels to our system and only authorized personnel are allowed to access your information within the organization and they are not allowed to share that information to anyone.
Links to Other Web Sites :
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NDPC.
NDPC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NDPC shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Changes to the Policy :